Gigwalk is proud to announce its strategic partnership with the leading sales and marketing company, CROSSMARK. The company’s new field-force activation system will use Gigwalk’s Enterprise Platform to manage the creation and deployment of work to more than 30,000 field-based associates.
Gigwalk Enterprise is being used by CROSSMARK to execute in excess of 19 million labor hours annually across a variety of services. Gigwalk’s mobile technology allows CROSSMARK to increase client satisfaction by delivering smarter solutions tailored to clients’ needs, streamlining execution, improving employee experience, increasing oversight and enhancing client reporting capabilities.
Marc Rapp, Vice President of CROSSMARK Retail Operations states, “Gigwalk has dramatically amplified the value field teams provide to our clients. With Gigwalk, we create, assign, execute and report on thousands of tasks every day, generating real-time intelligence, allowing us to better serve our clients. This capability enables work to be created and delivered in the same day with agility, precision and speed that are integral to our new field-force activation system, named Axis. Our employees have embraced this new technology with enthusiasm as it gives them greater ability to influence their schedules, while providing a more predictable work week.”
Gigwalk is excited to be selected by CROSSMARK as their workforce management solution and to be powering Axis, their new field-force activation system with capabilities that include:
- Smart work assignment and scheduling, including job alignment based on certified skills, employee work and home location, and previous work performance
- Consistent service standards, which includes quality controls, photo capture, GPS and date-stamp validation
- Advanced capabilities such as barcode scanning, survey skip logic, and standard project templates
- Rich reporting dashboard, improving visibility at all levels in the organization
- Full API integration with third party systems, including payroll, billing and compliance systems
Read more about the announcement here.
Share this Post