The holiday season is upon us, and the feeling of giving is alive at Gigwalk! Today, November 13th, is World Kindness Day, and we are taking it on by showing our appreciation for the people and things around us. Through our Gigwalk for Good program, we encouraged our 900,000+ Gigwalkers to join Gigwalk in giving back this week and to perform a random act of kindness.
- Anthony N. helped a stranger change his tire
- Kari K. bought a winter coat, glovesand hat for a homeless man
- Kelly S. collected boxes of books for a K-2 school that served underprivileged children
- David H. donated over 150 items to a domestic abuse shelter
- Mark R. adopted a dog from a shelter.
- James M. took breakfast to a homeless man
- Steven R. donated canned goods to a local shelter
- Jackie H. bought a gift card for the woman in line behind her
Thank you to all of our Gigwalkers for participating and helping to make the world a more selfless place!
Share this Post