SAN FRANCISCO (November 2, 2016) — Gigwalk, a leader in enterprise cloud for workforce management, today announced a milestone of reaching over one million Gigwalkers (mobile-enabled independent contractors) using its Cloud Market solution, making it the world’s largest on-demand mobile workforce.
Gigwalk’s Cloud Market solution instantly connects businesses to a network of over one million Gigwalkers in North America who can provide immediate, actionable insights that help Gigwalk customers improve their sales and operations. In the past twelve months, Gigwalkers completed Gigs in over 7,500 cities and 13,000 postal codes across the United States and Canada.
Gigwalk also announced enhancements to Gigwalk Enterprise Cloud, a SaaS-based, mobile-first workforce management application that enables organizations to simplify how they manage and execute work for internal and external workforces.
- Gigwalk continues to develop and expand the capabilities of its Enterprise Cloud for work execution for medium to large organizations to help improve productivity, reduce costs, and drive sales. Recent enhancements include the following:
- Greater configurability for workflow creation – to capture simple geo-tagged time and attendance information, or to record results from highly complex field workflows
- Flexible work assignment/matching models for work assignment based on schedule, location, worker ratings and other criteria
- Improved collaboration functionality and alert notifications
- Exception management to enable action based on real-time field intelligence
- Certification management – giving companies greater visibility into their workforce to ensure that workers get matched correctly
- Enhanced APIs for integration to payment, VMS, ATS, CRM, and other systems
“Gigwalk has a long and successful history in the on-demand economy with the Gigwalk Cloud Market app for crowdsourcing, as clearly demonstrated by our milestone of one million Gigwalkers,” said David Hale, CEO of Gigwalk, “We are excited that we have been able to adapt this same mobile-first technology for our enterprise customers, to help them manage their employees and contingent workers.”
Gigwalk, a leader in enterprise cloud for workforce management, enables organizations to connect their internal and external workforce with work, leveraging the latest innovation in mobile and GPS technology. Based in San Francisco, California, Gigwalk is backed by August Capital, Harrison Metal, Nokia Growth Partners, Randstad Innovation Fund, and SoftTech. For more information, visit www.gigwalk.com.
Share this Post